Looking for a signature loan that you can use for just about anything? Our Signature loans have lower rates and better terms than many other financial institutions. Whether you want to go on vacation, fund a special purchase, or cover a major expense, An IBEW Local 66 Federal Credit Union Signature Unsecured Loan could be a great financing option for fast cash.
Benefits of a Signature Loan
- Fixed rate, fixed term, and fixed monthly payments.
- No Collateral Required
- No prepayment penalties or fees.
- Competitive Annual Percentage Rate (APR) for the life of the loan.
- Loan amounts from $1,000 to $10,000.
- Same Day Credit decisions and often same-day access to funds.
- Interest rate discounts may be available for members with a qualifying IBEW Local 66 Federal Credit Union checking account.
- Credit Life & Credit Disability Insurance Offered.
- Signature Unsecured Loan terms can range from twelve (12) months to thirty-six (36) months.
Rates as Low as 4.25% APR*
- Payment Example: 36 monthly payments of approximately $29.55 per $1,000 borrowed at 4.25% APR.
I.B.E.W. LU 66 Federal Credit Union is an equal opportunity lender and, as such, will not allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or familial status, age (providing the applicant has reached the age of majority and/or possess the legal capacity to contract), income derived from public assistance, exercise of consumer rights, disability, or any other prohibited basis. No officer or employee of this credit union will, in any manner, discourage a member from making, or submitting, an application for credit. This credit union will accept and consider an application from any member which requests to submit an application for the extension of credit.
IBEW LU 66 FCU uses a risked based pricing credit program and certain restrictions may apply. The rates, as published on this website, are Annual Percentage Rates (APR’s) and are subject to change without notice.
New credit accounts are subject to membership eligibility, loan application (within twelve months), credit qualification, and income verification. Payments must be made from your IBEW Local 66 Federal Credit Union Regular Share Account by Automatic Payment.
* The Annual Percentage Rate (APR) will be based on the specific characteristics of your credit application including, but not limited to, evaluation of credit history, history with the Credit Union and amount and type of credit requested. The interest rate is fixed for the entire life of the loan. Stated “Rates as Low as” apply to specifically well-qualified applicants with all applicable discounts.
Other restrictions may apply.