Need Extra Cash for the Holidays?
You may be able to skip you November and/or December Loan payment.
CONTACT THE CREDIT UNION AND ASK HOW
- A processing fee of $35.00 per loan will be deducted from your account.
- Loans must be current and have had at least three (3) consecutive payments made by the due date.
- Only one (1) skip pay will be allowed during a six (6) month period or twice (2 times) annually.
- Application and Approval required for all skipped payments.
- Applications must be received no less than three (3) business days prior to loan due date.
- Interest will continue to accrue on unpaid balances through skipped payment period.
- All other accounts at the credit union must be in good standing.
Skipped payments do not extend the term of any credit insurance policy you may have elected or obtained through the Credit Union as part of your loan.
By signing this request and Authorization, you are requesting and, if approved, authorize IBEW Local 66 Federal Credit Union to extend the due date of your final loan payment by one month. Interest will continue to accrue on unpaid balances through skipped payment period.